PARADISE IN NIAGARA FALLS
Paradise is a new master-planned community located in the City of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The development consists of 482 acres, including 213 acres of environmentally protected areas. The project’s prime location is just 5 minutes away from “The Niagara Falls” (one of the seven wonders of the world) and the largest casino resort in the City. Also, Paradise is minutes away from the QEW, and 90-minutes to Toronto, with access to four Canada-US border bridges.
1. It’s natural landscape and close proximity
to The Falls. The community is
surrounded by the Welland River, wetland parks, and an international 18-hole golf course. All these produce high negative oxygen ions and natural humidity, and make it be one of the most livable cities in the world;
2. It’s experience-based pedestrian lifestyle centre integrating food, culture, leisure, and entertainment where it can
be a great destination for vacation and tourism and bring core competitiveness to enhances the value of the
community and properties;
3. It’s a continuous care retirement community (CCRC) with senior style bungalows, assisted living condos, and nursing
homes. Rehabilitation and physiotherapy are also part of the community so seniors can enjoy a high-quality
4. It’s a “Green” livable European township that combines human and nature, senior and youth, dynamic and static, and multicultural integration;
- 482 acres, including 213 acres of green lands
- GFA: 6.251 million s.f.
- Commercial: 1.208 million s.f.
- Residential: 5.043 million s.f. (4208 units ).